Nov 20, 2011

Versace for H&M!



Im just jumpin right into this. This collection is hot! no doubt about it, its a beautiful collection and collaboration. At first I was a little "ify" on whether or not the quality would be decent, but according to the bloggers that got to go to the initial fashion show and the Launch in New York, they said the collections quality is on point. Blonde Salad and Chicmuse where invited to the launch as guest bloggers, and even got to have a personal shopping experience, meaning they got to shop first without having to end up in the hospital or in fist fights like Ive been hearing normal shoppers getting into. Yes indeed news has it that H&M in China sold out within minutes and chicks where fist fighting, I mean brawlin! Wow! At the one in my neighborhood, people lined up for hours outside, and when the doors opened, BOOM! Sold out within minutes. Me personally, before I go through all that, I will just post my self online at midnight when the line launches on the website, but no fighting. Honestly I don't even think I've seen people act like this over REAL Versace..LOL take care people! Its a hot collection, no doubt, but Im sure Donatella does not want people being hospitalized over her vision.

No comments:

Post a Comment