Oct 8, 2010

Louis Vuitton Forever!



Yes, Its always been a dream of mine to own an actual bag by Louis. I would never wear a knock off of any bag, I mean no offense to people who do, but it just doesn't fell right. To me it feels like carrying a thin brown paper bag in the pouring rain. I know, but all dramatics aside, i respect any designers art and would not accept "knock offs" of any kind but i digress, because this post is actually about a new Jewelry collection by Louis. I thought it was great considering they are a brand that speaks volumes when it comes to classic, rich, and timeless. Now this jewelry line should reflect just that. It should uphold the talents and vision displayed by the brand over the many years. I trust they will, I wonder if its limited addition, hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment