Jan 29, 2012

So busy but Im Back!



As you all know I have another site that I cater to on a regular basis, so this is my blog dedicated to show casing my everyday life and personal style and my break from the busy journalist life. No editing or nothing this is my site to have fun and be me! I kicked the dust of my camera and started posting outfits again. Now I think I have an understanding of what my personal style is, not like before when I thought I was trying too hard. Now, I know that I have to feel comfortable wearing something in public for it to be a photo worth posting SO, here is my latest, and there will be more to come.
Thanks!
Note: I have so much spring stuff but you'll see that soon. Also this year Im working hard to be a Chictopia Style Icon. So definitely vote for me if you like my outfits.

Till Next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment