Oct 26, 2011

Suno Spring Collection 2012 Review


Hi,
I decided to do a reveiew of my favorite spring collections from my favorite designers. Yes I will be reviewing. Suno
I love Suno for its fabric style or patterns, and bold color against what looks like dark tones. Among patterns of gray, cream, and white there where pops of yellow seasoned amongst more traditional colors of spring. The fabric used was soft and billowy, and of course the usage of lace was nice. I think Lace should be a staple for spring. Never the less, Suno stayed true to its style combining African or ethnic prints with soft or bright colors for the season. Nice! The mood created by the collection is nice, it felt progressive. Meaning the collection was something that I felt was versatile and could prove stylish in any setting or wardrobe. Taken by peices or as presented on the runway.


Pictures from style.com :)

No comments:

Post a Comment