Oct 21, 2011

I love Mori Girl Style!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


You guys,
This is the first post in a long time for my personal blog, I'm glad to be back. Anyway my latest style I'm loving is Mori Girl Japanese style. Basically it mean girl who lives in a Forrest, Lots of layers of soft fabrics and neutral colors. This fashion trend began in Japan around 2007 so yeah, I'm late. Actually it was inspired by this actress, her name escapes me, but this fashion trend is growing in numbers and still standing strong in japan up to 35,000 i think. If you love this style like i do, then go ahead and read up on in wiki has a 'how to' on Mori style, and Google Mori Girl and you will find a list of make up tips, style, and lifestyle. Yeps I likes :)like they love vintage decor and books trends of Mori girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment