Oct 15, 2010

Chloe' Oops!


Its looks as though the creative director or stylist didn't make sure that Ch1oe' products where the only products advertised in their ad. Basically, the model is wearing a YSL belt, and through further investigation, the coat is not Chloe' brand either. I don't know what the big deal is, I mean i can see what the uproar is about but i feel that maybe it could have passed if only a savvy fashionista did not spot the error and blow it up. Its obviously a perfume ad but still, make sure your thorough. Lets face it in the retail world, its all about numbers and competition, trust me Ive worked in it for years. You have to dot your i's and cross your t's because Women's Wear Daily will get ya! Well I'm done, i don't know if they'll pull the ad or not, i don't think they should, to me it shows confidants in their brand if they don't care about showcasing another brand in their ads. it say "yeah, I got this. and?"

No comments:

Post a Comment