Dec 29, 2010

Spring 2011 RTW: Diane Von Furstenburg


I couldn't wait. I had to review this collection due to the fact that it was love at first site. Wow, I've seen tons of fashion lines utilize the African theme, and all of them send different messages. They all are big, bold, and over the top! Finally a collection comes along that gives a beautiful calm to the busy patterns. Introducing

DIANE VON FURSTENBURG!

Allow me to gush for a minute, because this collection is so energetic, with a touch of lime sherbet, adorable. Gorgeous pant suits and cuts, give this collection a beautiful feminine touch. So movable and definitely wearable, and If i win the mega millions, this collection would be the centerpiece of my closet for spring 2011 lol. Diane believes women should feel comfortable and confidant effortlessly in her clothing. These pieces are so "smooth" walking down the runway. It just feels right to me to call this collection focused and well thought out. The accessories match the fabrics, I love "Matchy" accessories, meaning when the purse matches the shirt, it just makes me giddy :) This collection is also functional, I'm sure you can put together a number of styles with this collection easily. I could go on and on, but i gotta go to bed, (so i can dream of owning it) lol. I will someday soon, but for now. goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment