Nov 4, 2010

Third Spot Light Designer: Isabel Marant



This designer caught my eye in Nylon magazine this year. I believe it was the November issue. While looking through, i saw a beautiful pair of sequin Capri in silver/gray. The top looked like a stripe cashmere sweater, and I thought to myself, I want that look! Upon investigating, i found more of her RTW fall collection at Style.com and was absolutely loving it. She is a french designer who started out with a jewelry collection in 1989, then eventually branched out into fashion with the vision of clothes that suited clientele interested in "Tomboy Chic". Well she succeeded, and is known now as one of the most innovative designer on the Paris strip. Her collection for Fall RTW 2010 is very relaxed but modern in colors and styling. This collection is definitely wearable in the overall "look", meaning it is realistically put together and takes comfortable to a more "sexier" level. I love designers who maintain their target markets integrity consistently. Yay for Isabel :P

No comments:

Post a Comment