May 26, 2010

My Core Style is ROMANTIC !





o.k!
Through extensive research, Ive discovered my core style is "Romantic", so i started to purchase more clothes that fit that genre. For example, ruffles Lace, antique jewelry, etc. I love vintage, and a lot of my pieces are lacy, floral, antique's cuts and designs. So now I'm trying to find what type of romantic style i am. I really love floral and lace, pleated skirts, Girly but not to girly. Here's some pics that help me. Oh, and the movie "Marie Antoinette" with Kirsten Dunst is one of my favorite movies and my favorite part is the country part she calls her "little village" i love the country. Ive been Loving the store "Zara" I honestly would buy everything in there! Its completely my style. Romantic country vintage, Hmmmmmm Oh well, at least i know my style is Romantic, so now its time to make a signature style. OK. ill keep ya posted :)

1 comment:

  1. I have no idea what my "core" is although I'd like to be beachy/bohemian. I don't think I do a very good job of it tho.

    ReplyDelete