Jan 28, 2012

Adam Spring 2012

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



ADAM is one of my favorite designers, and spring is my second favorite season. This collection combines spring with feminine silhouette and pastel colors. This collection reminds me of Stella McCartney’s resort collection 2011. Not exactly though, I mean floral patterns are extremely common in spring. My only wish is that designers would reach a little further with this theme. I still love the floral patterns though. The prints remind me of vintage inspired patterns. The color palette is beautiful with its various tones of pinks, and lavenders. There’s plenty of sheer goin’ on, that’s for sure. Some blouses where so see through, the models might as well had been topless. It shows how delicate the fabric is. I bet it's a light weight silk. The colors contrasted nicely against the off white pants and coats, it just emphasized the patterns even more. All and all, this collection has my attention, its clean ADAM understand feminine style and form.

Pictures from style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment