Jan 8, 2011

Spring RTW 2011: Holly Fulton



Yes, Holly Fulton; i found her while doing my research. Which by the way, you all should realize that there are tons of designers and fashion houses out there. I suggest to any fashion student or lover, definitely view the collections of names that you don't see in mainstream fashion media. I mean always broaden your horizon.

But any hoo, Holly is a London designer, i think, and this spring displayed a colorful motif of 60's patterns with a tribal theme. The colors where very spring forward. I just love the sundress in the middle. The designs do remind me of Aztec Myan Temples and of course I love sherbets and pastels, so yeah I really like this collection. The overall feel was tribal though. Seems like that's the key theme for spring check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment