Oct 18, 2010

Make Sure You Get It!



It came to me as i was remembering an unfortunate incident that happened to me at Ross. The Ross Department store down the street from me is HIDING all the 9.5 and 10 size cute shoes. I've been their on numerous occasions and have found only one shoe of the pair i want. Then after endlessly searching the store, along with help from the sales people. Still nothing is found. How can that Happen? I think someone is hiding it who works their, and is doing that so that when they're ready to buy it, they know where the other shoe is. Sad I know, but I had to get that off my chest. This issue is not for you guys, its for customer service. The shoe i wanted was a nude or pale color patent leather pumps or leather, even suede. Guess makes em, so do other companies and to me, it's the little black dress of the shoe world. It goes with anything, and will never go out of style. I will buy my pair, I suggest you keep a pair in your closet for any emergency outfit shoe need. :P

1 comment: