Mar 6, 2012

My Coffee House Crawl!



So I've decided to do what I call a "Coffee House Crawl" meaning just hit up random Coffee Houses I've never been before and take pictures. Since I'm a Fashion Journalist, I decided to take pictures where I work (from my laptop, since I'm Freelance) and places that inspire me. I'm just gonna post pictures, I'm not advertising any places really. Here's the link here if anyone is interested in visiting the places I post. I have to admit, I'm not a big coffee drinker, but I enjoy places other than home where I can create interesting fashion articles. I'm reading something a little different today. It's books about soap making :D It's something I'm embarking on for my Wellness Site Quinn Couture. It's a wellness and fashion site, but my blog is just more personal. Here I'll discuss fashion collections I like and my everyday life. On Quinn couture, its more of a general perspective on fashion, not mentioning any particular brand, but more of ideals and developing your own personal fashion sense and wardrobe organization, styling etc. O.k till next post.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. cute pics, nice blog! would you like to follow each other? Kiss :)

    ReplyDelete