Sep 5, 2010

BACK!! And I GOT THE TRENDZ!!





Hello everyone,
And Yes, I know I spelled trends wrong up there, but thats because i'm so pumped and ready to go with Fashion and everything, I decided to dedicate this Blog more to fashion. I will have all my personal ish in my "happenings" section, but mostly, its gonna be business, FASHION business....... So lets get started!

I will be introducing some Key trends for fall all month, especially since I will be busy focusing on Fashion week (pre-fall). So, i thought i'd let you guys know what was up with Fall, and what you will be seeing a lot of, then, i was gonna do some trending of my own, and tell you what I am researching and Trending thats gonna be hot. And I hope my viewers understand that i don't mean to post every once in a blue moon, i got supper busy, Fashion stuff, and things are gonna be more frequent, i'm way more organized now. But blah blah blah on to the next. FIRST TREND IS! (drum roll please)...

LEOPARD PRINT!!!!!!

First let me say that animal prints are always popular, all year round, but for some reason all the focus is on Leopard animal prints. I can see why though, they are truly versatile, and to me, can instantly pick up any outfit from casual to fancy. Its pretty popular with the older markets (30-40's) but now as you can see in the picture, the younger markets are taking full advantage of these trends! Oddly enough, from what I've seen it isn't the most popular on the runways this year, i saw Betsey Johnson use it with neons, very cool, but its original state is better. I've seen the younger markets team it up with military jackets, and blazers, as well as trenches. This look has a tendency to be too "busy looking", so when you apply this trend to your everyday look, keep in mind that Less is More. Try wearing one garment like a shirt, sweater, jacket, or skirt, and combine it with neutral colors such as white, brown, black, khaki, and even more daring red. Remember a touch of leopard is all you need, and try to stay away from pants, because for some reason it can look on the ridiculous side if you don't wear a flattering cut, or know what combination items to wear it with. so have fun with this trend, and dont worry, i have lots more examples on the way!

1 comment:

  1. Leopard is my fav~~~I have some cute leopard heels, but want a matching sweater!

    ReplyDelete