Nov 22, 2011

Out and About!




















If you've been keeping up with me on my twitter, You know that maybe a week or two ago I suffered from an inner ear infection which caused me to feel like a prisoner in my own body. So by the grace of god i was cured in a week, and my wonderful Hubby helped me through it! (Love You Pumpkin!) Any hoo, My brother and I decided to go to a local coffee spot to FOCUS and get some much needed work done, me the writing, and him his "take home" graduate work. Funny thing is my busted Nokia camera wasn't acting right, In fact it stop working period! So I decided to let my brother take pictures of me in my everyday (boring) outfit with his camera phone, and to my surprise, it came out better then I thought! So here are some pics. Soon I will have more outfits, so keep on checkin back! This outfit is pretty plain, but you'll see how stylish I can get real soon! Till Then Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment